Indian ayurvedic practice is an age old technique that promotesherbs for the agility and strength of the body. According to Ayurveda, Ashwagandha is a rasayana or tonic. Because of the horse odour of its roots, the Sanskrit word Ashwagandha is derived from, Ashwa meaning horse and Gandha meaning smell. It contains a decent amount of phytochemicals, that when consumed reach the blood stream distributing to different parts of the body, leading to positive impact on overall health. It is a versatile herb and the roots, berries, flowers and leaves can bring the body, soul and mind to harmony.Ayurveda also classifies the herb as Bhalya, something which increases strength of the body.
Health benefits of Ashwagandha-
- Ashwagandha is an adaptogeni.e, it helps the body in adaption of stress. It boosts brain functioning and fights symptoms of anxiety, a report stated that on an average there had been a 69% reduction in anxiety and insomnia, after the consumption of Ashwagandha. Ashwagandha possesses sleep-inducing properties that seems beneficial to those suffering from insomnia.
- Ashwagandha has anti microbial properties and boosts the collagen in the skin that prevents ageing. Ashwagandha’s anti-acne treatment heals pimples and blackheads, reduces scars, improves skin tone and repairs inflammation. Also Ashwagandha tea prepared from its leaves is helpful in relieving inflammation.
- Ashwangandhahas a soothing property and calms the inflamed and sensitive skin. Thus it is ideal for babies and people with sensitive skin. Ashwagandha leaf juice benefits in treating anaemia. Also, the seeds of Ashwagandha fruit benefits in the treatment of infections due to parasitic worms.
- Studies suggest that it may also help in treatment of various types of cancer, that include breast, lung, brain, and ovarian cancer. Because Ashwagandha contains a compound withaferin, that helps in inducing of apoptosis, that can cause death of cancer cells.
- Ashwagandha functions by controlling the body's insulin production. By enhancing the blood's ability to break down glucose, it promotes the release of insulin. When you consume Ashwagandha extracts for an extended period of time, your blood sugar levels stay low, cpntrollingdiabetes. It also affects the overall metabolism of the body resulting in enabling better removal of toxins and waste from the body. Ashwagandha also plays animportant role in management of hypothyroidism by boosting T3 and T4 thyroid hormone levels.
Trimlife store aims at providing needs of our health-conscious and ethically concerned customers. We offer a superb range of products, that includes purified vitamins, Ashwagandha, Energy Drinks, Meal Replacements and sports supplements, designed to make your life perfect. Our speciality lies with providing authentic products at affordable prices.